- 1 leek and quartered
- 1 Broccoli Head
- 2 potatoes medium, peeled and halved
- 15 grams Butter
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vege Stock Concentrate
- 600 grams water
- salt and pepper to taste
- sour cream to serve
- handful of chopped shallots, to Garnish
Place Leek in to the mixing bowl and chop for 3 sec/ speed 7.
Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Add Butter and cook 3min/Varoma/speed 1
Add Broccoli and Potatoes and chop 15 secs/sp 7 using Spatula to stir at the same time .
Scrape down sides of bowl again and add water and stock concentrate.
Cook 15 mins/ 100degs/ sp 1 .
Blend 1 min gradually increasing speed to sp 9 .
Pour in to Thermoserver and when ready to serve season and serve with lashings of sour cream and garnish with shallots .
Broccoli and Leek Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls