- 400 grams broccoli
- 1000 grams water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoons Thyme
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Bacon Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Chop 1⁄2 of an ONION and 2 cloves GARLIC for 10 seconds / Speed 7
Add 1 TBSP OLIVE OIL. Sauté for 3 minutes / 100C / Speed 1
Add CARROT and CELERY and chop for 3 seconds / Speed 5
Add 1 TBSP OLIVE OIL. Sauté for 5 minutes / 100C / Speed 1
Add boiling 1000 GRAMS BOILED WATER, 400 GRAMS BROCOLLI, 2 TBSP VEGETABLE STOCK, and 1 TSP THYME to the TM bowl.
Cook for 11 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1 (REVERSE).
When finished, take lid off and put basket into the TM bowl on top of the broccoli. Strain liquid (through basket) into a spare bowl BUT DO NOT DISCARD LIQUID!
Add back 400 GRAMS of STRAINED BROCCOLI LIQUID and 3 TBSP BUTTER back into the TM bowl on top of the broccoli. Puree 45 seconds / Speed 10
Taste and add extra salt and pepper if required
Top with bacon crumbles and Parmesan Cheese
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- All Green Stock Powder