- 400 grams broccoli
- 1000 grams water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoons Thyme
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Bacon Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Chop 1⁄2 of an ONION and 2 cloves GARLIC for 10 seconds / Speed 7
Add 1 TBSP OLIVE OIL. Sauté for 3 minutes / 100C / Speed 1
Add CARROT and CELERY and chop for 3 seconds / Speed 5
Add 1 TBSP OLIVE OIL. Sauté for 5 minutes / 100C / Speed 1
Add boiling 1000 GRAMS BOILED WATER, 400 GRAMS BROCOLLI, 2 TBSP VEGETABLE STOCK, and 1 TSP THYME to the TM bowl.
Cook for 11 minutes / Varoma / Speed 1 (REVERSE).
When finished, take lid off and put basket into the TM bowl on top of the broccoli. Strain liquid (through basket) into a spare bowl BUT DO NOT DISCARD LIQUID!
Add back 400 GRAMS of STRAINED BROCCOLI LIQUID and 3 TBSP BUTTER back into the TM bowl on top of the broccoli. Puree 45 seconds / Speed 10
Taste and add extra salt and pepper if required
Top with bacon crumbles and Parmesan Cheese
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts