THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 200 - 250 g Kale, most varieties work here, my preference is Cavolo Nero / Tuscan Kale
- 200 - 300 g potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 2 onions, quartered
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 1000 g water
- salt , to taste
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced ( optional )
Recipe is created for
Wash Kale really well and cut thick stem off. Lay leaves on top of one another and roll leaves together like a sausage , then slice / shred really thin. Place shredded Kale into Varoma receptacle and set aside.
Place potatoes, onion, garlic, water and salt into mixing bowl . Put Varoma on top and cook for 20 - 25 mins / Varoma / sp 1.
While soup is cooking, pan fry chorizo slices till nicely browned and set aside.
When soup is done, remove Varoma. Insert MC and slowly take speed up to 8 for 1 min.
Check sesoning for taste.
Add kale, chorizo slices and olive oil into mixing bowl and cook for 2 mins / 100 deg / "Counter-clockwise operation" / sp 1.
Serve with fresh homemade bread
Accessories you need
If soup is too thick you can add a little extra water at the end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Keto Cauliflower and Zucchini Soup
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough