- 3 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 head cauliflower (medium or large)
- 2 can ayam coconut milk full fat (270ml)
- 1 to 1.5 tablespoon Vegetable TM Stock
- 150g water
- 1 small bunch of coriander
- pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Pour sesame oil onto baking tray and heat for 10 mins.
3. While the oil is heating, separate the cauliflower into small florets. Even chop up the stalk as you can use that in your soup.
4. Retreive tray and coat cauliflower with oil and place back into the oven. Bake for 30mins or until the cauliflower has caramelised.
5. When the cauliflower is done, set aside a handful of cauliflower for garnish, and place the rest of ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 20mins, 100C and spd 1.
6. Blend the contents by starting at speed at 5 and then gradually increasing the speed until you reach speed 9 for 1 minute.
7. As this soup has a thick consistency, if you prefer it a thinner soup, please add more water and cook for a further 5 mins, 100C, spd 1. Repeat step 6 again to combine the ingredients together.
8. Use leftover cauliflower as garnish.
*The color of the soup will depend on the amount of coriander added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- Sticky Apple & Chocolate Cake
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheats kousa
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- South African Slap Mielie Pap
- English muffins