- 50 g dried red lentils
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger
- 1/2 large red chilli
- 400 g carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 200 g coconut milk
- 750 g water
- 2 sprigs coriander, fresh, (separate leaves from stalks and roots)
8Recipe is created for
Grind lentils, ginger, chilli and coriander stalks plus roots for 30 seconds on Speed 9.
Add carrots, stock concentrate and coconut oil and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 7.
Add water and coconut milk and cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
Add coriander leaves and blend for 1 minute, slowly increasing speed up to Speed 10. Check after 1 minute and if not completely smooth blend a little longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Bindy’s Mud Cake
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Corn and Cheese Balls
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- 3 course baby meal (& no need to clean the thermie bowl between)
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Rollups