- 50 g dried red lentils
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger
- 1/2 large red chilli
- 400 g carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 200 g coconut milk
- 750 g water
- 2 sprigs coriander, fresh, (separate leaves from stalks and roots)
Recipe is created for
Grind lentils, ginger, chilli and coriander stalks plus roots for 30 seconds on Speed 9.
Add carrots, stock concentrate and coconut oil and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 7.
Add water and coconut milk and cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
Add coriander leaves and blend for 1 minute, slowly increasing speed up to Speed 10. Check after 1 minute and if not completely smooth blend a little longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup