- 50 g dried red lentils
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger
- 1/2 large red chilli
- 400 g carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 200 g coconut milk
- 750 g water
- 2 sprigs coriander, fresh, (separate leaves from stalks and roots)
Recipe is created for
Grind lentils, ginger, chilli and coriander stalks plus roots for 30 seconds on Speed 9.
Add carrots, stock concentrate and coconut oil and chop for 5 seconds on Speed 7.
Add water and coconut milk and cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1.
Add coriander leaves and blend for 1 minute, slowly increasing speed up to Speed 10. Check after 1 minute and if not completely smooth blend a little longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup