- 1 brown onion, Cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 grams carrots, Peeled &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; sliced into chunks
- 1 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1000 grams water
- 1 level tablespoon Vegetable stock paste or chicken stock
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add brown onion to mixing bowl & chop 3 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil & sauté 3 minutes, 120 degrees, speed 1. Cut carrots into chunks & place in mixing bowl, chop 4 seconds, speed 5. Add water, stock paste & ground coriander & cook 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Once cooked, purée 1 minute, gradually increasing speed from 4 to 8.
Serve sprinkled with fresh chopped coriander (cilantro).
Makes 4 serves.
Coriander also known as cilantro in some countries.
Vegetable stock paste as per Basic Cook Book page 62
I adapted this from a 5:2 Fast recipe book. Only 111 calories per serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- Green goodness soup
- Potato Soup
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Cauliflower and brocolli soup
- Roast Pumpkin, Garlic & Corn soup with Caramelised Onion
- Cream of Brocolli Soup
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish