- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 brown onion
- 3-4 pieces Shortcut Bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 150 g potato, peeled and cut into pieces
- 600 g cauliflower florets
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Paste (TMX)
- 800 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place parmesan into bowl and chop for 5 seconds/speed 6
Without cleaning thermomix bowl, add onion, bacon and garlic. Chop for 3 seconds/speed 6
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add butter and saute 3 minutes/100 deg/speed 1
Add potato, cauliflower, stock paste and water and cook for 20 min/100 deg/speed 1
Add parmesan to soup and blend for 1 minute, gradually increasing speed up to 9.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.