- 2 cloves garlic
- half onion
- 30 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Stock Paste (BCB)
- 15 grams Corn Flour
- 750 grams water
- 450 grams cauliflower (half), (broken into florets)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sour cream, (optional garnish)
- cracked pepper, (optional garnish)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and onion into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec / speed 5.
Add butter and saute 3 mins / 120C / speed 1.
Add vegetable stock paste, corn flour and water.
Insert simmering basket into mixing bowl and add in cauliflower florets. Cook 15 min / 100C / speed 1.
After cooking, coliflower florets should be soft when a fork is inserted. If not, cook a bit more.
Slowly and carefully remove simmering basket with aid of spatula and tip cauliflower into mixing bowl. Puree 12 sec / speed 4.
Mix 30 sec / / speed 2, adding cracked egg through the hole in mixing bowl lid while mixing.
Serve hot, garnished with black pepper and sour cream.
This can be served as a starter or as a main with crusty bread.
If you are not going to serve the soup immediately, pour it into a ThermoServer to keep soup hot for up to 2 hours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roquette and Mixed Bean Salad
- OJ - Sugar Free Orange Juice
- Simple Fermented Vegetables
- Super Simple Sauerkraut
- Moroccan Chickpea and Carrot Salad
- Basic Pumpkin Puree
- Tasty Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry
- Gluten Free Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- Refreshing Summer Gazpacho - Cold Tomato Soup
- LSA Mix ( Linseed, Sunflower seeds, Almonds)
- Figs and Seeds Bars - no bake and nut free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake