- 1 --- leek, white part only, roughly chopped
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g cauliflower florets, roughly chopped
- 2 --- parsnip, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 --- Pear, peeled, quarter, cored
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste, Thermomix stock concentrate from Basic Cook Book
- 400 g water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place leek into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add oil and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
Add cauliflower, leek and pear and chop 15 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add water and stock paste and cook 20 min/100°C/speed 1.
Blend 1 min/speed 5-9, increasing speed gradually from speed 5 to speed 9.
Season to taste with salt and pepper, serve hot.
Accessories you need
May want to add more liquid as it is a rather thick soup.
Serve with preferred bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou