- 1 leek, ends trimmed and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 1/2 cauliflower, roughly chopped (approx. 400g)
- 200 g potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 750 g chicken stock
- 250 g cream
- 2 tsp Stock Concentrate
- 6 slice slices pancetta, cut into 6
- 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed
Recipe is created for
1. Place leek and garlic in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil, sauté for 5 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
3. Add cauliflower, potato, stock, cream and stock concentrate and cook for 20 minutes,100°C, speed 1.
4. Meanwhile, heat fry pan over high heat. Add pancetta and cook until wrinkled and crispy.
5. Turn heat to low and add lentils. Cook for a further 1 minute moving constantly, warming the lentils and coating in the rendered pancetta fat.
6. Puree soup for 30 seconds, slowly increasing from speed 1 to 9.
Divide soup between 4 serving bowls and top with a spoonful of lentils and pancetta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Chocolate Sweet Potato Fudge
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake - No bake
- Vanilla Bean Gelato
- Gluten Free Brioche Loaf
- Ridiculously Easy Gluten & Dairy Free Cookies
- Vegetable Curry Puffs
- All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- Alfredo with prawns