- 1 leek, ends trimmed and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 1/2 cauliflower, roughly chopped (approx. 400g)
- 200 g potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 750 g chicken stock
- 250 g cream
- 2 tsp Stock Concentrate
- 6 slice slices pancetta, cut into 6
- 400g can lentils, drained and rinsed
8Recipe is created for
1. Place leek and garlic in TM bowl, chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides.
2. Add oil, sauté for 5 minutes, 100°C, speed 1.
3. Add cauliflower, potato, stock, cream and stock concentrate and cook for 20 minutes,100°C, speed 1.
4. Meanwhile, heat fry pan over high heat. Add pancetta and cook until wrinkled and crispy.
5. Turn heat to low and add lentils. Cook for a further 1 minute moving constantly, warming the lentils and coating in the rendered pancetta fat.
6. Puree soup for 30 seconds, slowly increasing from speed 1 to 9.
Divide soup between 4 serving bowls and top with a spoonful of lentils and pancetta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Seafood Risotto
- Jumbo Bread loaf
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
- Carnation green tea cocktail
- Trout salad & horseradish dressing
- Hot cross bagels
- Spiked truffles
- Almond pulp truffles
- Mango salsa with lime bursts
- Vanilla bean panna cotta with raspberry rosewater coulis
- Coconut lamb curry
- Fresh petite radish salad
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Basic Baleada
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Variation Creme Anglaise
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Nan's Keens Curry Whatever you want it to be.
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake