- 1 leek, white section only, roughly chopped, or 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cauliflower head
- 1 turnip, swede, or potato, peeled and quartered, optional
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cracked pepper, or to taste
- salt, to taste
- 250 g smelly cheese, parmesan, blue, gorgonzola, roquefort or stilton
- 30-50 g extra cheese, approximate, per person for garnish
Chop leek or onion and garlic for 4 seconds on speed 5 and scrape down sides
Add oil and cook 2 minutes, 100 C on Speed 1. While that's cooking, prepare the turnip and cauliflower.
Place half the turnip and cauliflower in the TM bowl. Chop for 5 seconds on Speed 5-6. Remove and repeat with the other half. Return all the chopped veges to the TM bowl.
Add stock and water, cook 20 minutes, 100 C, speed 1.
Add mustard, salt & pepper as required and turn the dial slowly up to blend for 1 minute on speed 10.
Serve with 30-50 grams of crumbled cheese in each bowl, and crispy fried bacon if using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies