- 30 grams parmesan cheese cubed
- 600 grams water
- 800 grams cauliflower floret
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Place water, cauliflower and salt into mixing bowl and cook 15 min/100C/speed 1
Add butter or oil and cook for 5min/100C/speed 1
Blend 1min/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed9
Serve with reserved parmesan cheese
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup