- 30 grams parmesan cheese cubed
- 600 grams water
- 800 grams cauliflower floret
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9. Set aside.
Place water, cauliflower and salt into mixing bowl and cook 15 min/100C/speed 1
Add butter or oil and cook for 5min/100C/speed 1
Blend 1min/speed 9, gradually increasing speed from speed 1 to speed9
Serve with reserved parmesan cheese
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Hot Chilli Jam
- French bread (overnight)
- Rose Water
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg