- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Butter
- 2 heads of broccoli, Chopped into florets
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 400 gram water
- 100 gram Full Cream Sour Cream
- 100 gram Philly cheese, Cut into cubes
- 200 gram Tasty cheese, Cut into cubes
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Grate tasty cheese on Speed 7 for 5 seconds and set aside.
2. Chop leek and garlic on speed 7 for 5 seconds
3. Scrape sides of bowl
4. Add butter and saute 3 mins, 100 degrees speed 1
5. Add brocolli florets and chop 20 seconds speed 4.5 - use spatula as needed.
6. Add water, stock paste, sour cream and philly cheese. Cook 9 mins 100 degrees speed 2
7. Add the grated cheese and cook a further 2 mins on 100 degrees speed 2
8. Puree for 1 minute starting at speed 5 and gradually increasing to speed 9.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies with VEGAN option
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Dark Malteser Mousse (variant)
- Creamy Fettucine
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie