- 100 grams Cheddar cheese
- 4 Rashers of Bacon, roughly chopped
- 1 leek, White section only, roughly chopped
- 30 grams Butter
- 500 grams cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 500 grams water
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Pepper optional, to taste
- 100 grams sour cream
Cube Cheese add to bowl and Grate for 5 sec/speed 8, Put in seperate bowl (no need to clean out bowl).
Add Bacon and chop 5 secs/speed 5, scrap down sides.
Add Leek and chop 6 secs/speed 5, scrape down sides.
Add Butter and cook for 3 Mins / 100 degrees / Speed 1.While cooking please rouphly chop Cauliflower.
Add Cauliflower and chop 5 secs / Speed 6.
Add Water and Stock cook for 20 mins / 100 degrees / speed 2.
Add Paprika and blend 1:30 mins / slowly from speed 1 to 10.
Add Sour Cream and Cheese blend one last time 1 min / speed 3.
Now Dish Up and ENJOY!
Accessories you need
Can add some Parmesan Cheese with the Cheddar but be a little salty because of the bacon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix