- 1-2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 3 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 200gms flat rice stick noodles
- 1/2 roasted chicken, roughly shredded
- 1.5 L chicken broth, or water*
- 40gms unsalted butter, or oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- in place 3 corn kernals (reserving ones kernals whole) and zucchini, blend 10 sec/speed 7 or until smooth, set aside. Chop onion, ginger, garlic 5 sec/speed 4.5 scrape down and add butter, sautee 2 mins/ speed 1 add ALL ingredients except chicken and noodles and cook 12 mins/100C/ speed while base is cooking, boil water and cook nice in thermie server as per packets instructions. Once time is done, add in chicken and noodles and cook for a further 3 mins. Salt and pepper to taste.
I always make this off left over roast chicken from the night before and the broth off the bones cooked over night. Do what ever is easiest for you
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup