- 1 clove garlic
- 1 onion, Halved
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 3 stalks Celery, sliced
- 1 --- small potato, cut to 1cm cubes
- 1 Swede, cut to 1cm cubes
- 1 parsnip, cut to 1cm cubes
- 700 g water
- 25 g brown rice, uncooked
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut into size of preference
- Salt and Pepper to tasts
- 6 sprigs parsley, ripped into your size preference
- 20 g Butter
Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl chop 3sec/speed 7
Add butter and saute 3min/speed 1/100
Add all remaining ingredients and cook 20mins/varoma/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken