- 200 g cooked chicken, (This is how I use my left over roast chicken)
- 600 g water
- 2 cans 420g cans of creamed corn, (Or you can make your own)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp soy sauce, (Or you can use Tamari)
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 2 spring onions, Chopped - for garnishing
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chicken pieces into bowl and chop 3 sec / sp 5
- Add water, creamed corn, VSP, soy sauce and cook 15 min / 100dg / sp 3
- In the last 2 minutes, add the beaten egg through the MC opening
Serve and garnish with chopped spring onion
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup