- 200 g cooked chicken, (This is how I use my left over roast chicken)
- 600 g water
- 2 cans 420g cans of creamed corn, (Or you can make your own)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp soy sauce, (Or you can use Tamari)
- 1 egg, Beaten
- 2 spring onions, Chopped - for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place chicken pieces into bowl and chop 3 sec / sp 5
- Add water, creamed corn, VSP, soy sauce and cook 15 min / 100dg / sp 3
- In the last 2 minutes, add the beaten egg through the MC opening
Serve and garnish with chopped spring onion
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry & Coconut Scones
- Paper Mache boiled flour and water paste
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread