- 4 spring onions
- 1.25 litres water
- 2 tablespoon Thermomix chicken stock concentrate
- 1 cm ginger, Peeled & sliced
- 2 star anise
- 200 grams Chicken fillets, Breast or thigh, skin removed
- 1 bunch Baby bok choy, Washed & sliced
- 200 grams udon noodles
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, Low-salt preferred
- coriander leaves, Or fresh parsley for garnish
Finely slice 1 spring onion on diagonal and set aside.
Place remaining spring onions in Thermomix bowl and chop 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add water, stock, ginger and star anise to TM bowl.
Cook 10 mins /100 / speed 1 with MC in place.
Add chicken and cook 10 mins /100 / speed 1 with MC in place.
Remove chicken, slice or shred and set aside.
Place TM basket in TM bowl and strain liquid into a separate bowl, discard ginger, star anise & onion.
Return liquid to TM bowl, add bok choy, udon noodles, soy sauce and sliced/shredded chicken.
Cook 5 mins /100 / speed 1 or until noodles have softened & bok choy leaves are wilted.
Serve topped with reserved sliced spring onions & coriander or parsley.
This recipe has been adapted from Michelle Bridges "The No Excuses Cookbook"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Coconut Sambal
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Pizza Bread Pull Apart