- 2 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 30 g olive oil
- 250 g sweet potato, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 150 g Swede, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 750 g water
- 2 tbsp Thermomix Stock
- 100 g quinoa, rinsed
- 500 g tenderloins, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 1 carrot, chopped into 1cm pieces
- 100 g Celery, chopped
1. Place garlic and onion in Thermomix bowl and chop for 3 seconds / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil sauté for 3 minutes /Varoma / speed 1.
3. Add sweet potato, swede, 600g water, stock concentrate and quinoa and cook for 5 minutes / 100 C / /.
4. Add chicken and cook for another 6 minutes / 100 C / / .
5. Add remaining vegetables and remaining water and cook for another 15 minutes / 100 C / / .
Chicken, Vegetable and Qunioa Soup
Other root vegetables can be used just alter quantities
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- JBT Sweet Potato Brownie
- Berry Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Choc Banana Brownie Pudding (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Carrot Cake with "Cream Cheese" Frosting (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Salted Caramel "Cheese" Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Caramel Slice (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)