- 1 onion, halved
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (peeled)
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1-2 celery sticks roughly chopped
- 200g sweet potato, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 500g chicken stock liquid
- 400g Cooked chicken, roughly chopped
- 1 Tblspn Vegetable Stock Paste (TMX)
- 20g olive oil
- 600g Water (or enough to fill to MAX LINE)
- 50g Soup Pasta, more depending on desired consistency
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed7- scrape down the sides of the bowl
2. Add oil and sauté 3 min/Varoma/Speed 1
3. Add carrot, celery and sweet potato and chop 3 sec/speed 7 - scrape down sides of bowl
4. Add all remaining ingredients and cook 60 mins/100 degrees/ speed 1 with basket sitting on lid to prevent splatters.
Chicken and Vegetable Soup Method
For a creamy soup, add a dollop of cream when serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup