- 280 g plain flour, I use 00 Italian flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 140 g tepid water
- 500 g Good quality beef mince
- 20 g fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g fresh coriander, Including stems and roots
- 45 g fresh mint, Including stems
- 30 g soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons beef stock concentrate, Made in thermomix
- 1500 g water
- 4 leaves Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 bunch choy sum or bok choy
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 2 spring onions
- 1 red chilli
- Mint extra to serve
- Coriander extra to serve
Measure flour, water and salt into your thermomix add the egg.
Mix 6 seconds on speed 8 to combine.
Set dial to closed lid. Knead dough for 2 min on
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
Chop ginger and garlic for 5 seconds speed 6. Scrap down sides.
Add coriander and mint, chop for 5 seconds speed 6. Scrap down sides and whiz again for 5 seconds. Scrap sides.
Add beef and soy sauce. 2 mins speed 2.
Place mixture into bowl and set aside.
Measure in the water, stock concentrate and lime leaves.
Cook soup at 90oC 8 min speed1.
Wash and chop Choy sum, place in the bottom of the varoma.
Cut dough into 4, roll out 1 at a time.
Cut up your rolled out dough to ruffly 2 inch square and place a teaspoon of your beef mix on each square and nip together with your fingers.
Place wontons onto top of varoma.
This makes a lot of wontons. Only half of the wontons will fit on the varoma tray as the wontons are best not to touch.
Place the varoma onto the thermomix and cook varoma 20 min speed 2.
Ruffly chop up the mint and coriander and set aside.
Chop up spring onions on the angle, set aside.
Finely slice the red chilli into rings and set aside.
Place the steamed Choy sum in the bottom of the bowl, then add 3 to 4 wontons, pour over your soup. Top with a good pinch of bean sprouts, coriander, mint, spring onions and chilli.
Place the unused wontons on a lined tray in freezer, transfer to a plastic bag for later use.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Carrot and Banana Muffins
- Gluten free chocolate brownies
- Lemon and Coconut Meringue Slice
- Best Ever Crepes
- Quick n Easy Chilli Mussels
- Kids Ketchup
- Probiotic Drink
- Clone of Choc-Pretzel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Rice Pudding
- Quick n easy Toad in the hole
- Clone of Stuffed Mushrooms Steamed in the Varoma
- Vegetable lasagna
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath