- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 bacon rashers
- 600 gram water
- 2 tablespoon TM stock concentrate
- 800 gram cauliflower florets
- 1 tsp curry pwdr
- salt, to taste
- Nutmeg, to taste (optional)
- 20 grams parmesan grated
- 100 grams cream cheese
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and bacon, 2 seconds speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Saute 4 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1, MC off.
Add water, cauliflower, stock and curry powder and cook 20minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.Add cream cheese.
Blend 40 seconds going slolwy from speed 1 to speed 8.Taste, add salt if needed + nutmeg.Blend further 20 seconds speed 8.Serve with a light sprinkle of nutmeg.
Lovely served with toasted Turkish bread spread with home-made pesto.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Quick fruit sponge
- Raw Tahini Dressing