- 1 onion, Cut in half
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30g Butter
- 500g diced Kent pumpkin
- 200g diced sweet potato
- 400g coconut cream, (Aldi)
- 100g water
- 1 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
Recipe is created for
1. Add onion and garlic to . Chop speeed 5 for 3 secs. Scrape bowl down
2. Add the 30g butter to and cook for 5 min 100°C sp1
3. Put coconut cream, water, stock concentrate and turmeric into and put diced pumpkin and sweet potato into steaming basket.
4. Place steaming basket into and cook for 22mins Varoma sp4
5. Check pumpkin and sweet potato are cooked and using spatula to remove the steaming basket, tip them into
6. Blend 1 min sp 9 MC On, increasing speed gradually.
I like a thicker soup and that's what this recipe produces using the Aldi brand coconut cream. If using a thicker coconut cream(Ayam) or like a runnier soup you might like to add more water.
I recently read that vegetable soups always taste sweeter when the vegetables are hand-chopped for cooking, rather than grated down in the Thermomix prior to cooking. I find this to be true which is why I like to dice and steam in the basket. If this doesn't bother you, feel free to skip steaming the veg and chop in the thermomix for 10secs sp6 after step 2 and then carry on with adding liquids.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free