- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 40 g coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 sweet potato
- 1/2 a cauliflower
- 400 g coconut milk
- 300 g filtered water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 120 g frozen peas
1. Put garlic and onion in TMX bowl and chop on speed 6/3 seconds, scrape down bowl and repeat if necessary
2. Add coconut oil and cook for 4 min/Varoma/speed 2 add the curry powder through the hole in the lid for the last minute of cookkng.
3. Add sweet potato and cauliflower and chop for 3 seconds/speed 5. Add coconut milk, water and stock and cook for 15 min/speed 2/100 degrees
4. Blend on speed 9/1 min or until smooth
5. Add peas and stir for 5 seconds
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup