- 4 bacon rashers
- 15 grams Butter
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 80 grams celery stalks
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- pinches cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp flour
- 250 grams water
- 1 potato
- 700 grams Milk
- 150 grams Corn
- parsley, to garnish
- Place bacon, onion, garlic, celery into the BBL, chop 3sec/speed6
- Add butter. thyme and cayenne pepper. Cook 3min/100/speed1
- Add flour, water and potato. Cook 3min/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed1
- Add milk, corn and season. Cook 10mins/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed1
Accessories you need
Serve soup into bowls and garnish with parsely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Low FODMAP Choc Peanut Bliss Balls
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Magnolia Kitchen allergy friendly chocolate cake
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Cauliflower Mornay
- Tenina's Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Slice
- Peanut Bites
- Souffle - Spinach
- Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- Lemon Cake dairy, nut & wheat free