- 6 sprigs parsley
- 1 stalk shallot
- 250 g corn kernels, frozen
- 200 g carrot
- 200 g celery stalk
- 80 g red capsicum
- 100 g onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 g bacon
- 20 g olive oil
- 20 g Butter
- 55 g plain flour
- 600 g water
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 200 g cream
- cracked pepper
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parsley and shallot in thermomix and chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Remove from bowl and reserve for garnish.
- Place 100g of corn in TM bowl and chop 6seconds/speed 9. Remove from bowl and reserve for later use
- Place carrots, celery and capsicum in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 5. Remove from bowl and reserve for later use.
- Place garlic, onion and bacon in TM bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides. Add olive oil and butter to bowl. Insert measuring cup and saute for 5 minutes/100 degrees/speed
- Add flour to TM bowl, cook 1 minute/100degrees/speed
- Add chopped carrot, celery, capsicum, chopped corn and corn kernels to TM bowl. Add water and stock paste. Insert mesuring cup, cook 20minutes/100degrees//speed 1
- Add cream, shallots and parsley, cook 2minutes/100 degrees/speed 2
- Adjust seasoning with salt and cracked black pepper
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Perfect No-Fail Buttercream Frosting
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Caramel Coconut Slice
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Butterfly cakes
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Apple & Cinnamon Breakfast Bite
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Nan's Choc Chip Biscuits