- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 400g Washed potatoes, diced (no need to peel)
- 310g can corn kernals, drained
- 310g can Creamed Corn
- 400g water
- 500g Milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp water, extra
1. Dice onion on speed 7 for 3 seconds
2. Add all other ingredents, except for milk and flour/extra water
3. Cook for 10 mins, , 100C, speed
4. Add milk, flour and extra water to MC and stir, add to bowl. Cook 10 mins, , 100C, speed
5. Place in Thermoserver to keep warm, or serve immediately and enjoy!
Accessories you need
When pouring your soup into the Thermoserver to keep warm, pour over spatula, this stops the splashing!
If you prefer, you can peel your potatoes prior to cooking. The skin does come off during cooking, but this adds texture to the dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup