- 2 sprigs parsley, (handful)
- 1.2 litres water, boiling from kettle
- 2 tbsp chicken or veggie stock paste
- 500 g chicken breast, roughly chopped
- 40 g Butter, diced
- 50 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 130 g Pouring Cream
Add parsley to bowl and blitz 2 secs / sp 7. Set aside.
Add boiled water & stock paste to bowl then add the chopped chicken to the basket and place in bowl. Poach 10 mins / 100°C / sp 2. Move chicken around to make sure it's all cooked. If any pink bits remain simply cook as above for a couple more minutes.
Set chicken aside in basket. Set hot stock aside in large jug.
Return chicken to bowl and shred 4 secs / sp 4 /. Set aside.
Add about 500g of the reserved stock back to the bowl. Add butter and flour and mix speed 6 - 7 or until the butter has melted and mixture is smooth.
Cook 5 mins / 100°C / sp 4.
Add another 500g reserved stock, lemon juice, shredded chicken, parsley and cream. Cook 3 mins / 100°C // sp 1.
Enjoy with crusty buns and thick butter!
Accessories you need
Make this quicker by cooking the chicken on another day OR save time later by cooking more chicken for sandwiches later on.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Gluten free pastry
- Gluten free Gingerbread
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Passionfruit Curd
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower