- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 sachet French Onion Soup Mix (40gm sachet)
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon curry powder (to taste)
- 20 grams olive oil
- 700 grams Pumpkin Roughly Chopped, (450gm Butternut + 250gm Kent pumpkin was used in this recipe)
- 300 grams Sweet Potato peeled & chopped, (equivalent to x1 small sweet potato)
- 200 grams White Potato peeled & roughly chopped, (equivalent to x1 large potato)
- 1 tablespoon EDC Vegetable Stock
- 500 grams water, (** reduce water to 450gms for thicker soup)
- 300 grams Light Evaporative Milk OR Coconut Milk, (Carnation brand used in this recipe)
- Salt & pepper to taste
Add Garlic and Onion (peeled and quartered) into the TMX bowl. Chop 4 secs / speed 5. Scrape down edges of bowl.
Add French Onion Soup Sachet, Curry Powder and Olive Oil to Garlic and Onion. Sauté 3 mins / Varoma / Speed 1.
Add Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Potato, EDC Vegetable Stock and Water to TMX bowl. Cook 25 mins / 100 Degrees / Speed 1.
Puree 1 min / Speed 9, gradually increasing the speed from speed 1 to speed 9.
Add Evaporative OR Coconut Milk and Salt & Pepper to taste. Blend 10 secs / Speed 7, gradually increasing the speed to speed 7.
(Optional Extra - adding a handful of fresh corriander leaves at this point also adds more flavours to the soup particularly when coconut milk is used)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup
- Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Matt's Laksa Paste
- Cleansing soup
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Lamb With Apple - Baby or Toddler Meal
- San Choy Bau
- Red Lentil and Chorizo Soup
- Moist Banana Cake - Mum's Traditional Recipe
- Pancakes Too Easy - 3 Ingredients
- Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
- Bolognese with hidden vegetables
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Chicken Curry with Rice