- 1 onion, Halved
- 70 grams Butter
- 500 grams carrots, Chopped
- 800 grams water
- 1-2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 30 grams cream
- 30 grams Blue Vein Cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop onion. 3 seconds, Speed 5
2. Add butter, sauté 3 minutes, 120 degrees, Speed 1
3. Add Carrot, chop 15 seconds, speed 7
4. Add water and Vegtable Stock Paste, cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 1
5. Add cream and Blue Vein Cheese, 1 minute, speed 5-9 increasing gradually. Beware of hot soup ingredients.
You can strengthen the cheese flavour if you wish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup