THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 grams Parmesan cheese cubed
- 2-3 bacon rashers, (cut in 6)
- 150 grams cauliflower florets, chopped small
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1 Celery stalk chopped
- 30 grams olive oil
- 300 grams potato, peeled and cubed
- 650 grams cauliflower florets, in small pieces
- 1 Bay Leaf Dried
- 900 grams Warm Water (55-60C), Roughly
- 40 grams vegie stock paste
- 150 grams Philadelphia cooking Cream, (Or cooking cream)
- Ground or grated nutmeg, Pinch
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1- Preheat oven to 200 C and line tray with baking paper
2- Add Parmesan cheese cubed Biltz 10 sec/Sp 8, set aside in bowl
3- Add 2-3 Bacon Rashers Blitz 3 sec/Sp 5.5, and place on baking tray
4- Sprinkle half of the reserved Parmesan Cheese (40g) over the bacon, scatter on small cauliflower pieces, drizzle with 1 tbsp Olive Oil and Bake for 15-20 mins until crispy.
* keep 40 grams reserved Parmesan for Soup.
1- Place Garlic cloves, onion & celery in bowl Blitz 5sec/Sp 5, 2- Add 30 grams of Olive oil & sauté 5 mins/100 C/Sp 2
3- Add Potato cubes and cauliflower florets & sauté a for 5 mins/100 C/Sp 2
4- Add water, stock paste, and Bay leaf 15 mins/100 C/ Sp 1
5- Once cooked, Blitz 10 sec/ up to Sp 9 until smooth
6- Add reserved Parmesan cheese (40 grams) & philly cooking cream cook for 1 min/90 C/ Sp 2.
7- Sprinkle with pinch of nutmeg season to liking and place in serving bowls. Top with Bacon Parmesan Crunch and serve.
Bacon Parmesan Crunch
Accessories you need
Bake Bacon Parmesan crunch until crispy times a guide depending on different oven temps watch not to burn cauliflower.
You can use cream in place of Philadelphia cooking cream.
i usually serve with warm crusty bread and butter (tmx made of course)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Riggo's Diane Sauce
- Easy Uttapam
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base
- RSPCA Puppy Treats
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Corn and Vegetable Fritters
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce