- 150 g bacon, Finely chopped and pan fried until crisp
- 900 g cauliflower florets, App. 1 med cauliflower
- 1 x 1 ltr Carton chicken stock
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 25 g Butter, Chopped
- 25 g Philadelphia cream cheese, Chopped
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, To serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add the cauliflower, stock, seeds and salt and pepper to the "Closed lid" ,
15-20mins ( or until soft) /100°C / sp1.
2. Add the butter and cheese,
5mins /100°C/ sp1.
3. Blend gradually for 2mins/ gradually increasing from sp5-sp9, or until smooth and silky.
4. Serve scattered with bacon and cheese.
Accessories you need
A delicious warming soup for a cold day 😋
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake