- 150 g bacon, Finely chopped and pan fried until crisp
- 900 g cauliflower florets, App. 1 med cauliflower
- 1 x 1 ltr Carton chicken stock
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 25 g Butter, Chopped
- 25 g Philadelphia cream cheese, Chopped
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, To serve
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add the cauliflower, stock, seeds and salt and pepper to the ,
15-20mins ( or until soft) /100°C / sp1.
2. Add the butter and cheese,
5mins /100°C/ sp1.
3. Blend gradually for 2mins/ gradually increasing from sp5-sp9, or until smooth and silky.
4. Serve scattered with bacon and cheese.
A delicious warming soup for a cold day 😋
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Basil pesto
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Seeded banana and honey loaf
- Jam and cream tea cakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Light rye bread
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Churro Pancakes
- Marmalade cake
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls