- 1 brown onion, Cut in half
- 20 grams olive oil
- 250 grams frozen corn kernels
- 300 grams Cooked Chicken (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock paste
- 1000 grams water
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 5 grams sesame oil
- 45 grams cream cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 40 grams cornflour
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Blitz the brown onion and olive oil for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Use the spatula to brush the sides down
Saute the onion for 3 minutes at 120 degrees on speed 1.
Place 300 grams of shredded chicken in and 250 grams of frozen corn
Add 1 TBSPN veggie stock and 1000gms of water.
Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees on speed 2.
Add cream cheese, soy sause, sesame oil, cornflour and egg whites.
Stir for 1 minute on speed 2, then reverse and stire for another 1 minute on speed 2.
Blitz soup for 30 seconds, gradually building up to speed 7.
Season to taste. Enjoy.
This is my first attempt at a recipe and would appreciate any feedback to improve the taste or consistency. Thanks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.