- 30 grams leek, sliced
- 20 grams olive oil
- 260 grams sweet corn kernels, canned, fresh or frozen
- 240 grams cauliflower florets
- .5 litres water
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- .3 litres Milk
- 4 slices bread, of choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place sliced leek and olive oil into , sauté 3 min/ 120°C/ speed 2.
2. Add corn kernels and cauliflower florets to , chop 5 sec/ speed 7.
3. Add water, vegetable stock and milk to , bring to the boil 12 min/ 100°C/ speed 2.
4. Continue cooking, 8 min/ 90°C/ speed1.
5. Blend 1 min/ speed 5-9, increasing speed gradually.
6. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with extra corn kernels (optional).
7. Serve with a toasted slice bread of choice (optional).
Recipe can be halved if making two serves only. Left overs freeze well for another meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Cheese Bread Sticks
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)