- 30 grams leek, sliced
- 20 grams olive oil
- 260 grams sweet corn kernels, canned, fresh or frozen
- 240 grams cauliflower florets
- .5 litres water
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- .3 litres Milk
- 4 slices bread, of choice
Recipe is created for
1. Place sliced leek and olive oil into , sauté 3 min/ 120°C/ speed 2.
2. Add corn kernels and cauliflower florets to , chop 5 sec/ speed 7.
3. Add water, vegetable stock and milk to , bring to the boil 12 min/ 100°C/ speed 2.
4. Continue cooking, 8 min/ 90°C/ speed1.
5. Blend 1 min/ speed 5-9, increasing speed gradually.
6. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with extra corn kernels (optional).
7. Serve with a toasted slice bread of choice (optional).
Recipe can be halved if making two serves only. Left overs freeze well for another meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fakes- Greek Lentil Soup
- Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Quick Vegetable Soup
- Creamy chicken and mushroom soup
- Ham and Cheese Soup