- 30 grams leek, sliced
- 20 grams olive oil
- 260 grams sweet corn kernels, canned, fresh or frozen
- 240 grams cauliflower florets
- .5 litres water
- 1 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- .3 litres Milk
- 4 slices bread, of choice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place sliced leek and olive oil into , sauté 3 min/ 120°C/ speed 2.
2. Add corn kernels and cauliflower florets to , chop 5 sec/ speed 7.
3. Add water, vegetable stock and milk to , bring to the boil 12 min/ 100°C/ speed 2.
4. Continue cooking, 8 min/ 90°C/ speed1.
5. Blend 1 min/ speed 5-9, increasing speed gradually.
6. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with extra corn kernels (optional).
7. Serve with a toasted slice bread of choice (optional).
Accessories you need
Recipe can be halved if making two serves only. Left overs freeze well for another meal.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Mocha Protein Frappe
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto