- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves, skin removed
- 50 g Butter
- 1 carrot
- 850 g pumpkin, cut into pieces, leave skin on and seeds in
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp chicken stock paste
- 300 g water
- 300 g pure cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add butter and saute 5 min/120C/speed 1.
Add carrot and pumpkin and chop 15 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add water, vegetable and chicken stock pastes and cook 20 min/100C/speed 1.
Add cream and blend 1 min/speed 5-9 speed gradually.
Serve hot or freeze for later.
Can be made in the TM31, you just need to adjust saute to Varoma instead of 120C.
Make sure that when adding your pumpkin you don't go over your max line, if so, process in two lots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches