- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, cut into halves, skin removed
- 50 g Butter
- 1 carrot
- 850 g pumpkin, cut into pieces, leave skin on and seeds in
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp chicken stock paste
- 300 g water
- 300 g pure cream
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic and brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add butter and saute 5 min/120C/speed 1.
Add carrot and pumpkin and chop 15 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add water, vegetable and chicken stock pastes and cook 20 min/100C/speed 1.
Add cream and blend 1 min/speed 5-9 speed gradually.
Serve hot or freeze for later.
Can be made in the TM31, you just need to adjust saute to Varoma instead of 120C.
Make sure that when adding your pumpkin you don't go over your max line, if so, process in two lots.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Muesli bars
- Coconut soup
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Dairy Free Red Pesto
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)