- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 stalk Celery, chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 25 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 200 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock (BCB)
- 200 grams water
- 500 grams Frozen Marinara Mix
- 1 can Tuna in spring water
- 2-3 potatos cubed, 2-3cm cubes
- Milk, Approx 1 litre, to fill to MAX line in TMX bowl
- parsley, Garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop garlic, celery, Onion 4 secs speed 5.5
Add butter and 120 degrees, speed 1, 3 minutes
Add cornflour, 100 degrees, 2 minutes, speed 1
Add wine, 100 degrees, 4 minutes, speed 1
Add vegetable stock , water and JUICE out of Tuna tin to bowl
Add marinara mix and potato to basket, if it doesnt all fit, use varoma. You can use any fish you want and steam it in varoma first
Cook 20 minutes - varoma - speed 1 until potatoes and fish are cooked.
Add everything to bowl including tuna, fish top to max line with MILK, then 20 minutes, 90 degrees, reverse, speed soft
Serve garnished with parley and season with Salt and Pepper as needed.
I also made baguette of the BCB chip and it was a great accompaniment.
Please rate my recipe if you make it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Creamy tuna dip
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.