- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 stalk Celery, chopped
- 1 onion, halved
- 25 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 200 grams white wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock (BCB)
- 200 grams water
- 500 grams Frozen Marinara Mix
- 1 can Tuna in spring water
- 2-3 potatos cubed, 2-3cm cubes
- Milk, Approx 1 litre, to fill to MAX line in TMX bowl
- parsley, Garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop garlic, celery, Onion 4 secs speed 5.5
Add butter and 120 degrees, speed 1, 3 minutes
Add cornflour, 100 degrees, 2 minutes, speed 1
Add wine, 100 degrees, 4 minutes, speed 1
Add vegetable stock , water and JUICE out of Tuna tin to bowl
Add marinara mix and potato to basket, if it doesnt all fit, use varoma. You can use any fish you want and steam it in varoma first
Cook 20 minutes - varoma - speed 1 until potatoes and fish are cooked.
Add everything to bowl including tuna, fish top to max line with MILK, then 20 minutes, 90 degrees, reverse, speed soft
Serve garnished with parley and season with Salt and Pepper as needed.
I also made baguette of the BCB chip and it was a great accompaniment.
Please rate my recipe if you make it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Fudgy Chocolate, Beetroot and Banana Cupcakes
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture