THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 Leek sliced
- 20 grams olive oil
- 450 grams cauliflower, chopped
- 450 grams cabbage, chopped
- 2 teaspoon Chicken or vegetable stock powder
- 700 grams water
- pinch salt
- 2 level teaspoons mild curry power
- 250 grams left over chicken, chopped into small pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
i) Place leek and olive oil in TM Bowl and cook with for 5 mins @ 100˚/Speed 1.5 "Counter-clockwise operation" Using spatula, scrape down any leek to level of blades.
ii) Add cauliflower, cabbage, stock powder, curry powder, salt and water. Cook for 20 mins @ 100˚/Speed 2 "Counter-clockwise operation"
iii) Add left over chicken and cook for a further 5 mins @ 85˚/speed 1.5 "Counter-clockwise operation"
iv) Allow to cool a bit and serve with crusty bread. Yum!!!!
Accessories you need
This is a gluten free recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake