- 1/2 onion
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 large chicken breast, cut in half
- 600g water
- 100g frozen corn
- 1 tsp curry powder
- as much black pepper as you like
- 2 tblsp veggie stock
- 1 diced zuchinni (optional)
- 100g risoni pasta (optional)
Place onion and garlic into mixing jug and chop 3 sec/sp 7. Then cook 3 mins/varoma/sp 2 (with a small bit of butter)
Add roughly chopped carrots and chop again 2 sec/sp 5.
Add everything else, except corn, zuchinni and pasta, and cook 15mins/varoma/reverse sp 1. As the chicken cooks it will start to shred apart. If your chicken isn't quite shredded enough then for the last 10 sec turn up to reverse sp 4.
After 15 mins add the corn, zuchinni and pasta and cook for a further 5 mins/100C/reverse sp 1. (At this step I needed to drain off some liquid into a bowl as I had too much in my jug. I then added it back in later).
If everything is cooked, serve with some crusty bread.....yum!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Lemonade Scones
- Apricot and White Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- Muesli Bar Slice
- Sausage Rolls-with hidden veggies
- Chicken, Corn and Risoni Soup
- Mini Zucchini Slice Bites
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Gluten Free Crunchy Museli
- Garlic, Herb and Chilli Pizza Base
- Pikelets with a Twist
- Crunchy Mexican Chicken Nuggets
- Chocolate cakepops