- parsley, handful
- 1 carrot, peeled & roughly chopped
- 1 piece Celery, roughly chopped
- 1/4 zucchini, roughly diced
- Additional Veggies, What ever you have in your fridge. I used:
- 100 g sweet potato, peeled & roughly chopped
- 100 g pumpkin, peeled & roughly chopped
- 4 pieces broccoli, chopped small
- 4 pieces cauliflower, chopped small
- 6 mini corn cobbs, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 250 g chicken breast, diced into 2cm pieces
- 650 - 700 g water, to fill bowl to just UNDER the 2lt mark
- 2 tablespoons chicken or veggie stock paste
- 100 g thin spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 100 g Creamed Corn, optional
Chop parsley speed 6 / 4 seconds. Set aside.
Chop: All veggies EXCEPT broccoli, cauliflower, corn, onion & garlic on speed 4 / 4 - 5 seconds, or until a rough dice...keep an eye on it as you don't want your veggies chopped too small. Set aside.
Chop garlic speed 6 / 2 seconds.
Add onion and chop speed 4 / 4 - 5 seconds. Again, you want a larger dice, so watch it again.
Add butter and cook 5 minutes / varoma // soft speed.
Add all chopped veggies that have been set aside and the curry powder to taste. Cook 3 minutes / varoma // soft speed.
Add caulie, broccoli, corn, chicken, water & stock paste. DON'T OVER FILL YOUR BOWL! NO HIGHER THAN JUST UNDER THE 2 LITRE MARK!
Cook 10 minutes / 100°C // soft speed.
Add broken spaghetti, parsley & creamed corn, if using. Cook 12 minutes / 100°C // soft speed. Check pasta is cooked.
Either pour into a thermo server OR, using tongs, bring the pasta to the top of the bowl and mix well with your spatula.
Serve with lots of home made crusty bread spread thickly with butter!!
Just use what ever veggies you have in your fridge or pantry, even if it's just a tiny bit, as long as the quanitites are roughly the same.
Instead of curry powder you could try a bit of curry paste, cooked off with the onions & garlic.
I had an open tin of creamed corn from making a small dip, so of course some of it went in...but it's optional!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Strawberry Cheesecake - No Bake
- Gluten free pastry
- Gluten free Gingerbread
- Multi-seed Gluten Free Bread
- Passionfruit Curd
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Green Chicken & Veg Curry
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything