- 1 onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 2 cup salt reduced chicken stock
- 1-2 tsp curry powder, to taste
- 4cups Pumpkin, fresh, cubed
- 1/2cu red lentils, washed
- 1cup low fat milk
- 1/4cu skim milk powder
- 2 tablespoon Smooth peanut butter
Place onion into thermomix. Turn to position and press Turbo button once.
Add chicken stock, curry powder, pumpkin and lentils to Thermomix. Cook at 100o for approximately 30 minutes until pumpkin is tender.
Add low fat milk, skim milk powder and peanut butter. Blend on speed 6-7 for approximately 10-15 seconds.
I adapted this recipe from a cookbook, Knife, Fork and Band. It is a healthy and delicious variation on Pumpkin Soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two