- 800 grams sweet potato, Diced
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 litre water
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 onion
- 250 grams bacon, Diced
- 150 Ml cream, If desired
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add diced bacon and butter and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1
- Add curry powder and sauté 1 min/100°C/speed 1
- Add diced sweet potato, water, and vegetable stock and cook 25 min/100°C/speed 1
- Add cream if desired and blend 1 min/speed 5-10 increasing speed gradually
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken