- 800 grams sweet potato, Diced
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 litre water
- 2 teaspoon Vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 onion
- 250 grams bacon, Diced
- 150 Ml cream, If desired
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add diced bacon and butter and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1
- Add curry powder and sauté 1 min/100°C/speed 1
- Add diced sweet potato, water, and vegetable stock and cook 25 min/100°C/speed 1
- Add cream if desired and blend 1 min/speed 5-10 increasing speed gradually
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Easy Cheats Chicken and Vegetable Pie Filling
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Cinnamon Walnut Cake
- Sacher torte
- Curried tuna
- Cheese and bacon loaf
- Savoury cheese scone
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- Quick Beetroot Relish
- Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Spicy Plum and Date Chutney
- Salted Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting