- 60 g Butter
- 45 g plain flour
- 2 level tsp curry powder
- 1000 g water
- 2 heaped tablespoons veggie stock paste
- 500 g frozen peas
- 120 g full-fat pouring (whipping) cream
- 2 heaped tablespoons fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper, To taste.
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place butter, flour and curry powder to bowl. Place lid onto bowl and cook 2 minutes, temp - 100, speed - 1.5
- Remove lid, add water, stock paste and frozen peas. Cook 20 minutes, temp -100, speed - 3.
- Carefully remove lid. Add cream and mint leaves. Cook for 5 minutes, temp - 90, speed - 3.
- Slowly turn speed up to speed 9 and blend for 1.30 minutes.
- Leave to settle for a minute or two before carefully removing lid. Adjust salt and pepper to taste, then serve.
Recipe converted from Australian Women’s Weekly Best Ever Recipes book.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Greek bechamel sauce (for pastitsio)
- Banana pancakes
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)