THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 leek, White only
- 2 Garlic cloves peeled
- 2 tsp cumin ground
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 Broccoli Heads
- 1 Coconut milk 400ml
- spinach or kale, Large handful
- 2 tbsp Vege Stock Concentrate
- 1 l water
- 1 Garlic gloves, peeled
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp allspice ground
- 1 tbsp Pinenuts toasted
- 75 g Tahini unhulled
- Lemon Juiced (60g)
- 40 g water
- 40 g olive oil
- 35 g Pinenuts toasted, U can buy already toasted
- 2 tbsp Zaatar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
if making your own Zaatar do first.
Place all ingredinets in bowl and mill on Spd 2 for 2 sec.
Set aside till ready to garnish... Wash and dry bowl.
Tahini & lemon sauce
Add all dried Ingredients and lemon juice and water to bowl, MC ON spd 7 for 20 sec.
Then on spd 3 slowly add oil for 20 sec.
Sauce should be creamy. Set aside, shouldn't need to wash bowl.
In Tm bowl add leek and chop 5 sec on Spd 5. Scrape down sides.
Add oil and sauté with MC off for 5 min, Spd 1 100 deg.
Add garlic and chop Spd 5, 2 sec.
Add cumin to tm bowl with MC OFF saute 100 deg, Spd 1 for 1 min.
Pour in water, stock and broccoli and spinach or kale cook with MC ON 100 deg, Spd 2 for 15 min.
Add coconut cream and purée ensure MC ON, slowly Spd 5 then gradually spd 8! Ensure to follow normal puree instructions as to basic cookbook.
To serve pour into bowls drizzle with bit of sauce and a pinch or 2 of crumb
Pinenut Zaatar crumb
This recipe is from Darling Lemon Thyme adapted for Tmx.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Bars with Cooconut Vanilla Frosting Adapted
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli