- 3 tablespoon TM Chicken stock concentrate or powder
- 750 grams water
- 1 can coconut milk, 400 ML
- 200 grams coconut cream
- 1 long red chilli
- 6 cm piece of ginger, Peeled
- 6 Kaffir lime leaves, chopped
- 2 stalks Coriander root (Cilantro) washed
- 400 grams Chicken thigh fillets, trimmed and sliced
- 60 grams Snow peas (mange tout), Sliced
- 2 stalks green onion, Sliced to your preference
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 Juice of lime
- Coriander leaves and extra sliced chilli; to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place chilli (seeds removed if preferred), coriander root and roughly chopped ginger into TM mixing bowl, insert measuring cup and chop at speed 6 for 10 seconds.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add coconut milk, coconut cream, water, stock and kaffir lime leaves to mixing bowl, insert measuring cup and cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes on speed 1.
Add chicken to mixing bowl, insert measuring cup and cook for 10 minutes on speed 1 at 100 degrees.
Add snow peas and spring onion and cook for a further 2 minutes, speed 1 at 100 degrees.
Add fish sauce and lime juice and stir on speed 1 for 1 minute. Serve with chopped chilli and coriander leaves.
This is quick and extremely flavoursome - one of my husband's favourites for dinner then lunch at work the next day
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Steamed Salmon with Green Peppercorn sauce and Vegetables
- Matt Preston's Lamb, cashew and pineapple braise (adapted from lamb, walnut and pineapple braise - from 100 Best recipes
- Easy Spaghetti alla Bolognese
- Spaghetti Alla Puttanesca
- Vietnamese Beef with Lemon Grass and Chilli - converted from a Golden Lotus cooking class
- Creamy Pumpkin Soup
- Kylie Simpson's Rice Pudding with Earl Grey soaked Prunes and Brandy Syrup
- Green Thai Curry - Ben Milbourne's Masterchef recipe
- George Calombaris' Homemade baked beans