- 70 g Shortcut Bacon, roughly chopped, (approx 3 rashers)
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g Butter
- 500 g butternut pumpkin, roughly chopped (no need to peel or de-seed)
- 125 g potato, skin on, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp TM veg stock
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp honey
- sour cream, to taste
- chives, roughly chopped, to taste
- salt & pepper, to taste
Chop onion, garlic and bacon 3 sec, speed 7, scrape down sides of bowl
Add butter and saute 3 min, Varoma, speed 1
Add pumpkin and potato and chop 15 sec, speed 7
Add water and stock, cook 20 min, 100 degrees, speed 1
Add honey and blend, 1 min, speed 9
Serve and garnish with sour cream, chives, salt and pepper as desired.
Can be made free of dairy/lactose by omitting the butter from step 2 and the sour cream garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Quick Chick
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Pizza dough
- Warm leek and cashew dip
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Jam
- David's Dhall
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Top Deck Caramel Crunch
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice