- 1500 grams Kent/Jap pumpkin
- 1 brown onion
- 20 grams Butter
- 500 grams water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
1h 20minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Cut pumpkin into big chunks (leave the skin on), place in roasting dish/tray and drizzle with olive oil and spinkle with salt. Bake for 45 minutes
Remove pumpkin and leave to rest whilst you do the next steps
Place brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5
Add butter and saute 3min/120c/speed 1
At this stage you can chop up your roasted pumpkin pieces to make it easier to fit into the TM bowl. Do not remove the skin!
Add pumpkin, water and vegetable stock paste and cook 20 mins/100c/speed 1
Blend 1 min/speed 5-9, increasing speed gradually.
This makes a fantastic thick soup that does not need any cream to make it delicious!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble