THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 piece half a butternut pumpkin, skin on and washed, remove seeds, dice roughly
- 1 pieces carrot, cut into chunks
- 1 piece stalk of broccoli or cauliflower -, you can use florets too but this is a good way to use up leftover stalks. Trim and chop roughly
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, sliced/chopped roughly
- 1 tablespoon TM31 stock
- water, as needed to top your TM bowl up
- Salt and pepper to season as desired
- 1 small leaves fresh parsley or coriander, optional for garnish
Once you've chopped your pumpkin, broccoli and carrot, put in bowl with garlic, stock and top the bowl up with water to the 2 litre mark.
Cook at 100 degrees for 20 minutes.
Turn dial slowly up to 9 and pulverise for 30 seconds.
Serve and season and garnish (optional)
Fat free delicious Pumpkin, Carrot and Broccoli/Cauiflower Soup
You could also add leftover zucchini to this dish - make sure you peel it first, as the colour of the soup should be a bright orange.
I have included carrot for sweetness to offset the broccoli or cauliflower.
Unlike most soups where you would normally saute the garlic first in oil, this soup is fat free, with the garlic cooking as the vegetables cook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup