- 40 g ghee, oil or butter
- 1 large fennel bulb, roughly chopped
- 1 big leek, roughly chopped
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 500 g water
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cooked (beluga) lentils, or cooked Quinoa
- 2 tbsp toasted coconut
- 20 g Parmesan cheese
- 40 g sour cream
- 40 g Toasted seeds
- 1 leek, finely sliced, fried for 2-3 minutes till soft
- 1 handful finely chopped radicchio
1. Place leek in mixing bowl and chop 3sec/ speed 7. Add Fennel and chop another 3 sec/ speed 7 or till both ingredients are finely chopped. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add Ghee/butter/oil and saute 5min/Varoma/speed 1
3. Add stock concentrate, nutmeg and water and cook 14 min/100C/ speed 1.
4. Add Apple Cider Vinegar
5. Make sure you check the volume of your soup has not exceeded the maximum quantity of your TM31 or TM 5 bowl! Blend soup 1 min/speed 9.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste and serve as is, or with your favorite topping. (See suggestions below)
Accessories you need
toppings are great to add when serving blended soups. They make it more interesting and add to flavour and texture.
some combination suggestions:
* add a spoonful of cooked lentils or Quinoa + some toasted coconut
* stir through parmesan chees and sour cream (or vegan alternatives)
* top soup with your favorite toasted seed mix (or nut/seed mix) like a combination of sunflower, pepita and sesame seeds.
* Fry up an extra thinly sliced leek and add as topping
* Finely chopped Radicchio
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Dumplings and broth
- cauliflower sauce (gf df)
- Quinoa Kicharee
- Walnut Patties
- Lentil Moussaka (vegan)
- MuesliBars (nut free)
- Nut, Seed and Vanilla Mylk Smoothie
- gluten free vegetable buns
- Rice Tortitas - Spanish
- green smoothie: my favorite!
- Green Smoothie (basic)
- Cream of Asparagus Soup (dairy free)
- Quinoa & Spring Vegetable Salad with Kale Pesto
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk
- Tofu Pudding
- Savoury Scones
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding