- 1 spring onion, green part only
- 30 grams olive oil, garlic infused if you like
- 400 grams Mixed root vegetables, (potato, sweet potato, parsnip)
- 500 grams Chicken fillets, diced 2cm squares
- 1 --- carrot, chopped
- 100 grams Celery
- 650 grams water
- 2 heaped tablespoons TM stock
- 100 grams Whole meal pasta, spirals (gf if needed)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place spring onion in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
- Add oil sauté 3min /Varoma/ speed 1.
- Add root vegetables, 500g water, stock concentrate and cook 5 mins/ 100deg //.
- Add chicken 6 mins/ 100 deg / / .
- Add remaining vegetables and pasta and water 10mins/ 100 deg/ [/ . Use spatula to mix pasta through during cooking. Serve with fresh crusty bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FODMAP Beef Chow Mein
- FODMAP All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce
- FODMAP Vanilla Cupcakes with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting
- FODMAP Simple Vanilla Cupcake
- Nutella Brownie Cupcakes
- FODMAP Pumpkin & Sweet Potato Soup
- FODMAP Potato and Bacon Soup
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Pomegranate Juice
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Cashew oat drink
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken