- 1 bunch spring onion, green part only, roughly chopped
- 20 grams olive oil, can use garlic infused
- 10 grams nutlex
- 650 grams pumpkin
- 450 grams sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons vegatable stock paste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 600 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add spring onion to bowl, chop - 7 sec/sp 5
2. Scrape down sides of the bowl and add olive oil, nutlex and cook for 6 min/varaoma temp/sp 1
3. Chop Pumpkin & Sweet potoato into chunks (approx 4x4cm)and add to the bowl once spring onion is cooked.
4. Add water, stock, & paprika. Cook for 20 min/sp 1/reverse / 100 deg.
5. Make sure vegatables are soft (if not cook for another 5 min) and the blend 1 min/speed 5 gradually increasing to speed 9.
6. Serve with a spoonful of cream or sour cream if you desire!
Suitable for TM 31 and TM5
This recipe is very versatile, you can increase the quanity of pumpkin and sweet potato, if you do this fill the bowl with water to approx 5 cm below where the vegetables come up to.
If you are using a soft skin pumpkin you can keep the skin on and use the seeds however you may need to blend a little bit longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken